What Personal Information About Customers Does unifiedschool.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at unifiedschool.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. unifiedschool.com is in the practice of collecting the following information: phone, email, company name, quotes, projects, and order information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide exclusively for the purpose of responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses unifiedschool.com. The automatic information we receive and store is: user login and password. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at unifiedschool.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings, and storage of items in your Projects, Artwork, and Quotes folders between visits.
Does unifiedschool.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share customer information with anyone.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. This information is transmitted using industry standard encryption techniques.
- The Systems that store the information you provide to us exist behind firewalls.